Thanks for the Memories, Mike!


In what is turning out to be a bit of a bittersweet day in Packerland, my Packers have decided to fire head coach Mike Sherman after 6 season leading the team.
I really thought Sherman would get one more year to prove that this 4-12 season was just a fluke, but i guess the powers-that-be felt otherwise. And, hey, what do i know? i'm just a fan, i'm not there day in, day out, to see how it all works. But i wish him well, the man had TREMENDOUS respect for the Packers organization, tradition, and heritage.
Unfortunately, i am now expecting Brett Favre not to return for one more year.
However, that is not set in stone yet.
i'll save my Favre 'eu-goo-gal-ly' for when he officially hangs it up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 25 Albums of 2007 : Year of the Indie

My Top 25 Albums of 2018

The Jukebox of My Mind - A 2020 Year In Review