Jack, Mike3, and Death Cab...



well, it has been a while and there have been three things i've been meaning to post:

1. the new season of 24 has started. Jack is back and i am once again amazed at how this show just keeps getting better...my favorite Jack Bauer line so far?
"Let's get one thing clear, the only reason you're still conscious
is 'cause I don't feel like carrying you!"

2. My beloved Packers have a new coach: Mike McCarthy. He is only the 14th head coach in the Packers 87 year history AND the third coach named "Mike" in the past 15 years. Let's hope we're not ust getting M3 Power from Gillette, but from 1265 Lombardi Ave. as well

3. Death Cab For Cutie - "The Photo Album" I decided to go back (with the help of my Best Buy RewardZone certificates) and get the earlier Death Cab albums i did not already own, and i have officially fallen in love with this album. it is about all i am listneing to now in the car, on the ol' iPod...though it is hard to choose it might have just become my favorite DCFC album

Comments

Anonymous said…
I was waiting for a new update. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 25 Albums of 2007 : Year of the Indie

My Top 25 Albums of 2018

The Jukebox of My Mind - A 2020 Year In Review