Top 25 Albums of 2021

25. Big Wreck - 7.1

24. Royal Blood - Typhoons

23. Liquid Tension Experiment - LT3

22. Dream Theater - A View From The Top

21. Jason Isbell & The 400 Unit - Georgia Blue

20. St. Vincent - Daddy's Home

19. Ament -  I Should Be Outside

18. Sufjan Stevens - A Beginner's Mind

17. Luch Dacus - Home Video

16. Cold War Kids - New Age Norms 3

15. Needtobreathe - Into The Mystery

14. Foo Fighters - Medicine at Midnight

13. Big Red Machine - How Long Do You Think It's Gonna Last

12. John Mayer - Sob Rock

11. Robert Plant & Allison Krauss - Raise The Roof

10. Explosions In The Sky - Big Bend

9. Colony House - Rotten Tomatoes

8. Leon Birdges - Gold-Digger Sound

7. Inhaler - It Won't Always Be Like This

6. The War On Drugs - I Don't Want to Live Here Anymore

5. Julien Baker - Little Oblivions

4. Brandi Carlile - In The Silent Days

3. Manchester Orchestra - The Million Masks of God

2. Halsey -  If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power

1. The Killers - Pressure Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 25 Albums of 2007 : Year of the Indie

My Top 25 Albums of 2018

The Jukebox of My Mind - A 2020 Year In Review