Top 20 Albums of 2013

2013 was a fantastic year for music. The close I got to the top of my list the harder it was to put them in order. It took a lot of deliberating, but this is how it shook out:

20. Derek Webb "I Was Wrong, I'm Sorry & I Love You"

19. Arctic Monkeys "AM"

18. Stone Gossard "Moonlander"

17. The National "Trouble Will Find Me"

16. The Civil Wars "The Civil Wars"

15. The Hawk In Paris "Freaks"

14. The Boxer Rebellion "Promises"

13. Editors "The Weight of Your Love"

12. Arcade Fire "Reflektor"

11. Leagues "You Belong Here"

10. Kings of Leon "Mechanical Bull"

9. Phosphorescent "Muchacho"

8. Chvrches "The Bones of What You Believe"

7. Travis "Where You Stand"

6. Cold War Kids "Dear Miss Lonelyhearts"

5. Pearl Jam "Lightning Bolt"

4. Jars of Clay "Inland"

3. Vampire Weekend "Modern Vampires of the City"

2. Gungor "I Am Mountain"

1. Kodaline "In a Perfect World"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 25 Albums of 2007 : Year of the Indie

My Top 25 Albums of 2018

The Jukebox of My Mind - A 2020 Year In Review